Incredible Teachings of Muhammed
By Abdullah Al Araby
Jump to: Women
Sex and Marriage Human
Rights Eternal Security
Mohammed's teachings are included in what is called "Hadith." The "Hadith"
is a record of Mohammed's words and deeds according to his wives, relatives,
and companions. Next to the Quran, it is the most important part
of Islamic law; its teachings are just as binding.
The Hadith is recorded in many books, and by many people, not all of
them are agreed upon by all Muslims. All of our quotes here are from "Sahih
Al-Bukhari" which comes in nine volumes, and contains thousands of Hadiths.
Al Bukhari is accepted by most Muslims as the authentic words of Mohammed.
Because of the limited space, we will mention here just a few examples.
Our purpose is to give the reader a taste of the teachings of Mohammed,
the prophet of Islam. Some of these teachings may shock you, and some
may amuse you. Others may simply leave you mystified.
Women are deficient in mind and religion.
- Mohammed asked some women, "Isn't the witness of a woman equal
to half that of a man?" The women said, "yes," He said,
"This is because of the deficiency of the woman's mind. "
- Mohammed to women: "I have not seen any one more deficient
in intelligence and religion than you." Vol. 2:541
The majority of people in hell are women.
- Mohammed said, "I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority
of its dwellers are women. " Vol. 1:28, 301; Vol. 2:161;
Women are a bad omen.
- Mohammed said, " Bad omen is in the woman, the house
and the horse." Vol. 7:30
Women are harmful to men.
- Mohammed said, "After me I have not left any affliction more
harmful to men than women." Vol. 7:33
Women may not wear wigs.
- Mohammed said, " Don't wear false hair for Allah sends
His curse upon such ladies who lengthen their hair artificially."
- SEX AND MARRIAGE
Mohammed's sexual strength is equal to 30 men.
- Anas said, "The prophet used to visit all his wives in an hour
round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number."
I asked Anas, "Had the prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied,
"We used to say that the prophet was given the strength of thirty
(men). " Vol. 1:268
Mohammed married a 9 year old girl.
- "Narrated Aisha that the prophet married her when she was six
years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine
years old."Vol. 7:64
Allah hurries to please Mohammed's sexual desires.
- When the Quranic verse that allows Mohammed to postpone the turn
of any wife was revealed, and when Mohammed said that Allah allowed
him to marry his adopted son's wife, Aisha (one of his wives) told
him, "O Allah's Apostle I do not see but that your Lord hurries
in pleasing you. " Vol. 7:48
When a woman is divorced irrevocably, she can not return to her
husband until she marries (including having sexual intercourse) with
- "Narrated Aisha: The wife of Rifaa Al-Qurazi came to Allah's
Apostle and said, 'O Allah's Apostle, Rifaa divorced me irrevocably.
After him I married Abdur-Rahman bin Az-Zubair Al-Qurazi who proved
to be impotent.' Allah's Apostle said to her, 'Perhaps you want to
return to Rifaa? Nay (You cannot return to Rifaa) until you and
Abdur-Rahman (the impotent man) engage in sexual intercourse!"
- HUMAN RIGHTS
Islam is to be imposed by force.
- Mohammed said, "I have been ordered to fight with the people
till they say, "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah, and
whoever says, " None has the right to be worshipped but Allah
, his life and property will be saved by me." (otherwise it will
not). Vol. 4:196
Apostasy is punishable by death.
- Mohammed said, "Whoever changes his Islamic religion,
kill him." Vol. 9:57
A Muslim must not be killed if he kills a non-Muslim.
- Mohammed said, " No Muslim should be killed for killing
a Kafir" (infidel). Vol. 9:50
Ethnic cleansing is practiced.
- Mohammed said to the Jews, "You should know that the earth belongs
to Allah and His Apostle (Mohammed) and I want to expel you from
this land (The Arabian Peninsula), so, if anyone owns property,
he is permitted to sell it." Vol. 4:392
- Mohammed's last words at his deathbed were: "Turn the pagans
(non-Muslims) out of the Arabian Peninsula." Vol. 5:716
- ETERNAL SECURITY
No assurance of Salvation.
- Mohammed said. "By Allah, though I am the apostle of Allah, yet
I do not know what Allah will do to me." Vol. 5:266
God punishes a deceased if his relatives weep.
- Mohammed said, "The deceased is punished because of the weeping
of his relatives." Vol. 2:375
When you speak badly about a deceased, the deceased will go to hell.
- Mohammed said, "You praised this, so Paradise has been affirmed
to him, and you spoke badly of this, so hell has been affirmed
to him. You people are Allah's witnesses on earth." Vol. 2:448
Urine on your clothes will bring punishment from God.
- Mohammed said, "The deceased person is being tortured in the
grave not for a great thing to avoid, it is for being soiled with
his urine. " Vol. 2:460
Holy war (Jihad) is a guarantee of heaven.
- Mohammed said, "The person who participates in (Holy battles)
in Allah's cause and nothing compels him to do so except belief in
Allah and His Apostle, will be recompensed by Allah either with
a reward, or booty (if he survives) or will be admitted to paradise
(if he is killed). " Vol. 1:35
Drinking camel's urine will make you healthy.
- "The prophet ordered them to follow his camels, and drink
their milk and urine , so they followed the camels and drank their
milk and urine till their bodies became healthy." Vol. 7:590
Fever is from the heat of hell.
- Mohammed said, " Fever is from the heat of hell, so put
it out (cool it) with water." Vol. 7:619
A fly in your drink is a cure.
- Mohammed said, "If a housefly falls in the drink of anyone of
you, he should dip it (in the drink), for one of its wings has
a disease and the other has the cure for the disease. " Vol.
How the baby's looks are determined.
- Mohammed said, "As for the child, if the man's discharge precedes
the woman's discharge, the child attracts the similarity of the man,
and if the woman's discharge precedes the man's, then the child attracts
the similarity of the woman." Vol. 5:275
If you eat garlic don't come to the place of worship.
- Mohammed said, "Whosoever ate from this plant (i.e. garlic) should
not enter the mosque." Vol. 1:812
Effect of evil eye
- Mohammed said, "The effect of an evil eye is a fact. "
Which shoe you should put on first.
- Mohammed said, "If you want to put on your shoes, put on the
right shoe first, and if you want them off, take the left one first."
Breathing in your drink is bad.
- Mohammed said, "Don't breath into your drinking utensil."
God frightens his devotees with eclips.
- Mohammed said, "The sun and the moon are two signs amongst the
signs of Allah and they do not eclipse because of the death of someone
but Allah frightens His devotees with them. " Vol. 2:158
Satan urinates in people's ears, when they don't wake up for prayer.
- Narrated Abdullah: the prophet was told that a person had kept on sleeping
till morning and had not got up for the prayer. The prophet said, "Satan
urinated in his ears." Vol. 2:245
Yawning is from Satan.
- The prophet said, "Yawning is from Satan and if anyone of you yawns,
he should check his yawning as much as possible, for if anyone of yuo (during
the act of yawning) should say: "Ha", Satan will laugh at him." Vol.
Stars are missiles which God uses to hit the devils.
- The creation of stars is for three purposes, i.e., as decoration of the sky, as missiles to hit the devils, and as signs to guide travelers. Vol. 2:158
For information or comments, write to Feedback@IslamReview.com